Bridge Road MAXIMUM Health Day (thanks Jacargon)
- Took the tram ($1.75)
- Got a hot chocolate ($3.60)
- Saw the surgeon ($170, $70 back from medicare) - Bad News: my mensicus is shredded to pieces (I can show you on the MRI), Good News: he can get me in in 3 to 4 months in the public system (free!), Trivia: I am physiologically knock kneed (not pathologically - is this why I’m so cute lolwut) and my patellas J/L track
- Op shop - Zara pants ($6.50), two piece suit ($10), maxi dress ($13.56), belt ($8.50).
- Cotton On - white lace dress ($10), glasses case ($1), sunnies ($1), skirt ($2)
- Bendon Outlet - Fayreform bra ($10), 2 Dimity So bras ($5 each)
- Tofu Shop International - the most amazing lunch, see previous instagram for deets, so delicious it was ridiculous ($11)
- Dentist - no cost, my teeth are all good, I need to floss more
- Optometrist - small change in prescription, I picked out a new pair of glasses and can still wear my old ($60, still to pay), though I still need to buy contacts as well, got given some new trial ones!
- Tram home ($1.75)
$250.66 all up, but for $72.56 the cost of every item in that photo up top, I’m pretty sure I’m winning at life.